.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22 Weeks!

I am 22 weeks along today. Our little boy is roughly 11 inches (from head to toe), about the size of a papaya, and weighs about 1 lb.

Nothing too new to update. Our little ninja is very active. This week, my belly feels very stretched and I've been out of breath more. I've also gotten some random nose bleeds. Today we tried to take a walk down to the river and back. It was a bit further than I thought and I was exhausted by the time we got back. I have been having some Braxton Hicks. It happened twice but I drank a giant glass of water and the feeling went away.

I had my monthly doctors apt today. Everything went well and I had my first fecundity measurement (22 inches, right on target).

Over the weekend, I went to two consignment stores in the area. One called "Once upon a child" and the other "Kids at Heart". The first store was more for the baby (cloths, toys, etc.)  The second store was a bit more expensive but had maternity clothes. I  found and bought two pairs of maternity pants for work. I also stopped by Michaels and picked up some more yarn for a project (I have been teaching myself how to crochet as well as knit). It's very different than knitting but just as enjoyable. Once I get some more projects done, I will write another post just on them.