.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

11 weeks! My little Fig

Today I am 11 and 1/2 weeks! Our baby is the size of a fig and growing rapidly. As I draw near to the end of my 1st trimester, I also draw near the the end of the semester with my students. I have been busy grading but not getting as much done as I would like. Next thursday is my NT scan of which I am not worried about. This will just be another opportunity to get a picture of our baby for Christmas. My loving husband has been more than wonderful with getting me food and being patient. He even bought me a Doppler, which will hopefully be here by the end of the week! I will be sure to post our babys beautiful heartbeat as soon as we get the machine in. Well I was feeling pretty good last week and then I was on and off sick at night. I have been feeling a little better again today. Taking a nap yesterday def. helped. I'm still off of meat and my husbands holiday party is next week. Fingers crossed for a miracle and I can actually eat and enjoy some real food!