.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

6 Weeks Old


This is Liam on a typical morning. He LOVES to sleep on mommy.
Yesterday Liam was 6 weeks old. He has been going through a growth spurt and has been eating nonstop. Thankfully, for the past week (minus 1 day) he has been sleeping 5.5-6.5 hours a night. Another milestone is that just last week he started smiling for the first time. He has been much more social, talking and watching you with his eyes.
Liam and Grandma


This is how I can get him to nap most days. He loves the outside (future biologist I hope) and will usually fall asleep as I push him to the library and back. Sometimes I will just put him in here if I want to get something out of the fridge, or get laundry started.


Daddy and Liam at bath time. This was his first bath that he did not cry!