.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

And it has begun....

Last night, into this morning is when I started to feel those lovely waives of nausea. One minute I am hungry, the next, the thought of food is making me sick and I don't want anyone to touch me. Last night I was feeling so tired and sick that all I wanted to do was go to sleep and wake up feeling better. Unfortunately that feeling didn't pass all night. I barely got much sleep and I think I kept Steve up most of the night tossing and turning. I was told to make sure that I am sipping on water, and nibbling on crackers. I am hoping that I will feel better later today. But honestly, I am thankful. Thankful that there is this beautiful little thing growing happily inside of me. If it takes me praying to the porcelain god to keep this little bean happy, so be it!