.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Drowning in Grading

Today marks 5 weeks 4 days. I am exhausted. I am way behind on my grading and all I want to do is sleep. Last night I got home, snacked on some cheese and crackers and waited for steve to get home. We ate dinner (me, a salad because nothing else really seemed appetizing) and then I crashed on the couch. Steve woke me up around 7:30 to head upstairs and I decided that I really did need to grade. I got their quizes done and back to bed I went. Today I heard the dreaded S word on the radio and thought, its too early for snow!!! I hope that I can get my energy back. I have been trying to eat more often to keep my sugar levels high. This morning I had a banana, bagel w/ creamcheese and upon getting to work, I am starving. I really don't want to break into my lunch food but I may eat another banana. Steve has been awesome about helping me out. He did the dishes last night while I slept. I just look around the house, see all that needs doing and then look at the couch which is ever so inviting. Most of the time, the couch wins. Maybe I can get some cleaning done this weekend... maybe :).