.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Hurricane of Emotions

So, I can fully admit it. I have been very emotional recently. If I am not screaming at the cat to shut up, I am slamming cabinets because I can't find something. I'm happy and thrilled one minute, and completely depressed the next. I feel like an emotional rollercoaster. This morning I just felt so hopeless that I bust out into tears in Steve's arms. This was after yelling at him that he needed to stop what he was doing (he was already 10 mins late leaving for work) and hug me. I drove to work in a fog but upon getting to work, I am starting to feel a bit better. Now its grading for me the rest of the day, teaching at 1pm and hopefully rushing home so I can curl up into bed. The countdown begins for my 8 week ultrasound. I think I will feel so much better once I hear the heartbeat. Only 18 more days to go................