.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

37 Weeks!

I am 37 weeks and baby, on average, is about 6.5lbs. If he was 6.5lbs last week, then he would now be closer to 7lbs (if the growth ultrasound was accurate). He could be anywhere from 18-20inches.

This past week there hasn't been much going on. Hes still moving a ton and I am feeling bigger and bigger each day. One thing that I failed to mention in the previous posts are my pregnancy stripes. Over the last two weeks, my stretch marks have grown like weeds, spreading over the bottom of my belly. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Symptoms: I am eating well, sleeping lots (mostly naps), but the braxton hicks have increased  in frequency and intensity. I am also getting acid reflux and heartburn a lot more. I haven't had any real major cravings. The weather has been a bit cooler so sleeping has been better. I just can't believe how fast his due date is approaching. My husband and I always talk about if he is going to come early, on time or late. My ob will induce me at 41 weeks (July 4th) but I hope to have a June baby. My guess is that he is going to be like his daddy and come late, my husband thinks hes going to come early. Time will tell. I just can't wait to meet him!