.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

7 weeks!


Today I am 7 weeks! My beautiful baby is the size of a blueberry. It's little heart is beating and it has grown eyelids. So far I can't wait to be out of the first trimester. I am done feeling anxious, nauseous, and completely off of food. Last night I made a meatloaf, with mash, corn and gravy. I was only able to eat half of my plate. I really just want to get my palate back and get excited about food again. Especially since thanksgiving is right around the corner.

This week I taught respiration. The next two lessons are on mitosis and meiosis, which I am excited about. This semester is flying by. After meiosis, student have off due to Thanksgiving and then they only have 3 more labs before the semester is over. Symbolically enough, the end of the semester marks also the end of my first trimester! I still haven't decided when I am telling my students. I might tell them the last week of lab, or wait till January when I have a bit of a belly on me.
Countdown till we see our little blueberry: 11 days!!!