.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

16 Weeks in AZ

Today I am 16 weeks! Baby is 4.4 inches long and weighs about 3.5 ounces. In a couple more weeks (January 30th) we will know if this little one will be a boy or a girl.

I have been spending this week in AZ with my sister. Its been great and I have been actually eating really well... maybe too well. I def. have grown since coming here (will post belly pics later today). Something else very exciting is that two days ago, while lying on the couch, I felt baby move for the first time! It was subtle and felt like he/she did a backflip in my lower belly. Now once or twice at night, and in the mornings I have felt these tiny flutters. Its wonderful!

My sister gave me a bunch of maternity cloths to wear. We also went to shopping at a store called Other Mothers. I ended up getting two pairs of maternity pants and two breastfeeding tanktops for $15! With those and my sister's cloths, I am all set for work! The semester starts up next Tuesday and I officially start lab the following Monday. I am looking forward to lab this semester. I have a great group of kids and Friday's off.